Re: this list

From: <CamCoon_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 06:13:57 -0500

>how about the end of the 11year war against Robotnik? Come to
>think of it,
>Antoine is probably fighting for what all the other freedom fighters >are
>fighting for -
>the chance to once again live in peace with the ones they love >(family ties
are
>often the strongest against any other) Love is a powerful motivator, >but
>Antoine
>seems to regard a relationship with Sally more as a status symbol >rather
than
>a true love relationship. This is seen in several episodes where he >fawns
over
>her in a very drool manner (Like Pepe le Pew). (IMHO, of course) >;)

>BTW, where did Antoine say he wanted to be "king of Camelot"?

Just a figure of speech Jeff! I'm sure Ant isn't up on Earth history!
What I mean by king of Camelot is that it seemed that, as you said,
Antoine saw a union with the Princess as a status symbol, and that
his persuit of her seemed based upon a childish dream and not real
love. I'm sure he loves her, don't get me wrong. But if you think of
it, the poor guy hasn't really adjusted to life after the coup and one
can't blame him for wanting to escape into dreamland. He wants peace and
freedom as badly as the rest of the FF do! Of course,
finding true love won't solve all his problems, but it sure would be a
good start! The fellow's not getting any younger!

To a free Mobius!
Long Live Princess Sally!

CamCoon ^ ^
               <**>