Re: this list

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 01:52:27 +0500

>Something really Dr. Smithish (Lost in Space) about that guy!
>But, really, he could just be a fellow lost in a world he never made!
>He's in love with Princess Sally, but she's lost her heart to a hedgehog!
> Imagine the bitterness he's going through! "Who cares if Robotnik kills us
>all! What's the use? My girl's in love with a fuel!"
>
>Antoine really needs another love interest, something to REALLY
>fight for, not some childhood dream of being king of Camelot!

how about the end of the 11year war against Robotnik? Come to think of it,
Antoine is probably fighting for what all the other freedom fighters are
fighting for -
the chance to once again live in peace with the ones they love (family ties are
often the strongest against any other) Love is a powerful motivator, but
Antoine
seems to regard a relationship with Sally more as a status symbol rather than
a true love relationship. This is seen in several episodes where he fawns over
her in a very drool manner (Like Pepe le Pew). (IMHO, of course) ;)

BTW, where did Antoine say he wanted to be "king of Camelot"?

***Everyone needs to believe in something,
    I believe I'll have another beer ***
jpegnato_at_vt.edu
Jeffrey Pegnato