Re: Sonic X-Treme 4 Saturn Review

From: THADDEUS BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sat May 4 22:28:44 1996

>Keepers of the six magical Rings of Order, and the castle wherein they
>practice the anchient art of ring smithing,
>
>(Another note from me: THEY do ring smithing? But I thought Chuck
>was the only one... hmmmmm....)

Well, as I've explained in at least two of my stories (The Hunt Begins and
Jaded Views come to mind), there are several types of rings, including
Magic Rings, Power Rings, Teleportation Rings, and Kabuki's Jaded Ring (the
significance of which, for those who haven't figured it out, will be
revealed in my next story, Ground Zero).