Re: Jaleel White, sonic movies, ect...

From: Dan <dflinn_at_bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 15:53:10 -0700

>I have to wonder if he feels the same about his role as Sonic the
>Hedgehog. I'm guessing he doesn't have as many requests for 'Sonic'
>impersonations. I also have to wonder if he thinks of 'Sonic' as 'just
>another job' or if he has a greater regard for Sonic as a character.
>
>Its wishful thinking but I think it would be great if Jaleel White were
>to join this list even if he only posted about once a month.

I wish I knew. He probably thinks of Sonic as another job, since he has
never mentioned it. Yes, that would be 'way past cool' if Jaleel did join
this list. I'm sure he'd get at least 30 letters a day. Man, that would
take a lond time to answer all of them. I'm sure he has his reasons.

        -Chris F.
        dflinn_at_bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us