Re: Jaleel White, sonic movies, ect...

From: <SUPERSTH_at_AOL.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 10:54:57 -0400

>He probably thinks of Sonic as another job...

Well, duh. I mean, if I was the voice behind one of the dumbest, most
annoying shows in the word (the weekday morning one, mind you), I wouldn't
tell anyone either.
And the Saturday morning show wasn't on long enough for people to take much
notice ot it... most people hear "Sonic cartoon," and think "stupid kiddie
show that's on every day." It's true, you know.

SUPER STH_at_aol.com

"Who needs luck when you've got talent?!" - Sonic