Jaleel White, sonic movies, ect...

From: Michael Kraft <empire_at_eden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 19:51:13 -0400

Well I received a national college magazine called U. Magazine (May) today
and they had an article about "Star-Studded Students." Anyway to get to the
point, Jaleel White (voice of Sonic in DIC cartoons) was featured and it
mentioned he went to UCLA, so I loaded up UCLA's student directory and sure
enough he was there.
  Well a few things:
        1. They give his address and phone number there, but I'm not about
to call him up and ask him why Sonic was canceled or if there
will be a
           movie.

        2. It mentions in the article that he is working on a "screenplay
about basketball from a dramatic standpoint." Mentions nothing
about Sonic.

I suppose I could give out his phone number and address, but if I figure if
you want it bad enough you can just look it up yourself at
http:/www.ucla.edu in the student directory. Plus that way I don't feel like
I'm invading his privacy by revealing his location.

Michael Kraft (empire_at_eden.rutgers.edu)
Computer Engineering Student
Rutgers University, NJ, USA
URL = http://remus.rutgers.edu/~empire