Why is my Page *NOT* Black

From: <DGonterman_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 21:35:21 -0500

And Now, a Public Message from The FoxFire Studio Web Page
http://users.aol.com/dgonterman

---Ahem----

As I was typing this article out, I was noticing that the majority of the
internet are now dressed in black, as it were. They are currently in morning
over the fact that Satan's child, a.k.a. Bill Clinton, who may be defiling
the oval office with his presence but was never and will never be my
president, (Rush Limbaugh is, you damn fools!!!) has signed the
Telecomunications Bill that makes cybersmut a crime and demands Violence
Chips on TVs. You might think that I'm joining in on this "party," because
some of my pages are black, expecially the ones with the big pictures of my
artwork on it.

They are *not* black for the above reason. They are black so you can see the
pics better. No other.

I find myself IN FAVOR of *somebody* controlling the availability of material
hazordous to minors on the Net (That's *smut* you dumb_at_$$!!), because I
believe that there is just too much Sexual Material crammed into their lives
all at once. Whatever happening to having fun, just making friends, and
getting to *know* your net.lover before you go to the back seat of your
486DX2-66? Surely Nodoby on the net will pass a law to outlaw *that*!!! I
will discuss this further later on in American Kitsune.

I would like to assure to my little rest stop on the Information Superhighway
and the Telecomuniation Bill *will not in any way* affect this page. I do
not allow such crap to even touch my page, and therefore do not have anything
for whoever's playing net.police raise a stink about. The same goes for
rat.org, now that the hentai ('Perverts' to those who aren't in Anime)
department was removed, half a year before this Bill. The same goes for the
remainer of the Sonic Pages. We're not www.playboy.com here. We're just a
bunch of guys and gals discussing a Video Game universe for Pete's Sake! And
In a network the size of the entire cosmos, to boot!! You think that anyone
outside our little world *cares*? I don't.

The average Joe Cyberjock will not be affected by the Telecommunications bill
which is trying to keep NC-36 rated crap from people who don't need it in
their lives. All this laments of censorship is just hysterical parinoia
brought on by pinko commie liberals with tiny minds who think primarily with
their penises. They can have their little pics of doing dogs and naked ugly
performance artists with a bullwhip in their anus. I just don't want them,
and the same goes for most of my fans!!! That's all. The Net is NOT dead!!
 Long live the Net!!! And The FoxFire Studios will still be trucking down
the Information Superhighway, no matter *what* Exon will think about it.

Remember: The only way to stop me is to kill me, and if I'm dead tomorrow,
Clinton did it.

Please Support your Favorite Smut-Free Web Sites
"It is better to light a candle, than to curse the Darkness"

FoxFire Studios