Re: Why is my Page *NOT* Black

From: <lara_at_physics.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 17:51:32 -0600

Dear friends

> NOBODY should reply to this posting. If you feel like replying to this,
> write to me directly and not the list.

     Well, I want to add my voice to the chorus of outrage other members on
the list feel about this posting. We all have to stand together to unite
against such vicious narrow-mindedness.

Sincerely -

Juan F. Lara

Princess Sally -
   "As for being my boyfriend, in the past you just had to contend with
    jealousy from a certain Hedgehog ( and believe me, that's enough! ) --
    now you're going to have to deal with a rather suave rogue of a skunk!
    Good luck!"