Re to a lot of stuff

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 00:25:51 -0500

>I have no explanation yet for "Mobius". There must be some kind >of
>significance
>in this name - I doubt they just made it up.

   I'm assuming they named it after the German mathematician, Agust Ferdinand
Mobius (with two dots over the "o") who discovered the Mobius strip, which is
like a one sided, three-dimensional loop.

>And now for something completely different: Who is that purple guy >in the
>Sonic 'Triple Trouble' (for Game Gear) game and how come we >haven't seen
>him anywhere else?

   That's the treasure hunter, Knack, a weasle. He, along with Knuckles,
hasn't been in anything yet. (Maybe in the next season?)

   -B.B.