Re: Sonic Merchandise List (prototype)

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 1995 21:56:10 -0600

(some text deleted)

Need more information about Sonic products? Sega of America
is selling clothes with Sonic (some include Knuckles as well).
Go to the Sega Web (at: http://www.segaoa.com), then click on
"Sega Mall". There you will find Sonic accessories.

Warning: Access to this address (at least from my location) has
been unstable. The address IS correct; Internet has apparently
been misbehaiving all day (2-6-94). If you can't get to the Sega
Web, blame it on Internet.

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA
MultiTasking Sega Advocate, Amateur Radio Operator, Furry Fan,
and Granite Eater.
"I have a severe lack of disinterest for what I do." (me)
"Remember, Sega spelled backwards is 'ages'." (me)
"Hedgehogs don't do this stuff, Sal. It's embarrassing!"
(Sonic, from the episode "Dulcy")

n5una.mail.utexas.edu