Re: Introduction to me

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 23:13:30 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 6 Feb 1995, Shawn Wolski wrote:

> Hello, fellow Mobius Freedom Fighters!
>
> Thank you for the indoctrination to the organization that hopefully
> will save the planet from Robotnik. I'm 20 years old, a student at

Welcome aboard! I'm sure the Freedom Fighters on Mobius are glad to be
finally getting some help from us stuck on Earth. We'll all see to it
that Robotnik is defeated once and for all. When that happens, what
should happen to Robotnik and Snively (assuming they are not killed in
action)? Should we start lobbying for a Marshall Plan for Mobius?

> HO)). I haven't read any of the comics, but I'm aware that there's
> at least 2 available: "Sonic the Hedgehog" and "Princess Sally".
> I can talk to anyone concerning the shows, and I'll try not to spoil
> the ending in advance if you haven't seen it (notify me first).

There's a "regular" series, a Sonic mini-series, the forthcoming Sally
mini-series, and a special "In Your Face" issue (which will be
followed-up soon).

Issues 1-7 of the "regular" series, the IYF special, and the Sally
mini-series can all be ordered by mail. Look for the coupon is Issue #21
on sale now.

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA)
Team OS/2