Introduction to me

From: Shawn Wolski <n5una_at_MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 1995 21:38:43 -0600

Hello, fellow Mobius Freedom Fighters!

Thank you for the indoctrination to the organization that hopefully
will save the planet from Robotnik. I'm 20 years old, a student at
UT-Austin, a geology major, and I love just about everyone in the
Sonic shows (excluding Robotnik, Snively, SWATBots, etc.). I've
seen nearly all of the Sonic shows (that's "Sonic the Hedgehog",
not "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog"; "ASH" is verrry bad (IM
HO)). I haven't read any of the comics, but I'm aware that there's
at least 2 available: "Sonic the Hedgehog" and "Princess Sally".
I can talk to anyone concerning the shows, and I'll try not to spoil
the ending in advance if you haven't seen it (notify me first).

Chow y'all. Later!

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA

Shawn Wolski, N5UNA
MultiTasking Sega Advocate, Amateur Radio Operator, Furry Fan,
and Granite Eater.
"I have a severe lack of disinterest for what I do." (me)
"Remember, Sega spelled backwards is 'ages'." (me)
"Hedgehogs don't do this stuff, Sal. It's embarrassing!"
(Sonic, from the episode "Dulcy")

n5una.mail.utexas.edu