Re: Sonic's Valentine cards

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 1995 17:03:05 +0500

>Now this I have got to see. Most of the time, Sonic doesn't seem to be all
>that receptive to forming a relationship with Sally. And Sally is even less
>receptive to Antoine. It really makes me wonder how the cards' desginers used
>the characters. For 99 cents, it won't hurt me to find out tomorrow.

That's true. I hope you eventually get to see "The Doomsday Project", 'cause
the Sonic + Sally relationship takes an interresting twist...

As long as I'm on the subject, what is the rule about discussing plot points?
I know that almost NO rules are established yet, but I don't want to spoil
the show
for someone who hasn't seen it yet! Perhaps a disclaimer at the top would be
best...but that should be decided upon.

>Anyone interested in a Sonic merchandise list? I'll submit everything I know
>about which I know is not comprehensive.

I am. please send it out...after it's sent, the individual members will get
a chance to
expand upon your list...