Re: chance's expertise on nearly everything!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 07:30:52 -0400 (EDT)

chance, on UFO and Space 1999:
>Back to Kats, apologies if I sound like a know-it-all. It's a style-thing,
I guess...

Hey, nothing to apologise for! *I* had to look up the writers for T-Birds
and UFO for that bit. The rest of the Katfans and I are like the family in
that ancient joke:

Ringtail:"My uncle thinks he's a chicken!"

Abi Sinian: "Oh my goodness! Have you sent him to a psychologist for help?"

Ringtail:"Of course not! We can't afford to! My family needs the eggs!"
ta-dum
=^^=
At least Morse was only in the 1st season of 1999- Replaced by Catherine Schell.
Fred Frieberger of ST fame produced the 2nd season, yadda, yadda, yadda!
=^^=
Can I get counted as an honorary Can-Uck since I live so close to the
border? (I went to school *north* of the Canadian border, too!) I got to
watch 8th Man and other proto-anime on Windsor TV (and thought curling was a
regular sport 'cuz they showed it all the time!) eh?
=^^=
"moooon, John! Mooooooooonnnnnnn!" (Barbera Bain, Space 1999)