Re: chance's expertise on nearly everything!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 22:22:04 -0700

>me: Right, chance! But even though the live-action actors in UFO managed to
>look more like puppets than the T-Birds (Hoo Boy! That Gabby Drake as Lt.
>Gay Ellis!) I consider both to be in the live-action category, while the
>puppet shows I think of as honorary animation! Do you concur?

Indubitably, though I suspect the Anti-Emmy belongs to our very own
Canadian Royal Shakespearean alumnus Barry Morse for being able to
act entire episodes using nothing but his eyebrows. Man, William Shatner
and Barry Morse...will American space-opera fans ever forgive us?

Back to Kats, apologies if I sound like a know-it-all. It's a style-thing, I guess...
Mr. Public Service. If anybody reads a hint of arrogance in any of it, chances
are it was aimed at Turnerco (because, after all, you have to speak the same
language to communicate effectively, no?)

I grew up on Cornflakes, Josie and the Pussycats, Space:1999 and Carpenters
Music (and only plan on apologizing for that last one). My claim to fame was
that by the time I was twelve, I'd managed to contstruct a Space:1999
communicator - entirely out of Lego - and had Koenig's delivery nailed!