Fanfics

From: Brother Buford <buford_at_halifax.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 23:18:22 -0400

My writing generally ain't all that great, and I've never written a fanfic
before, but I have read a few and watched the show enough to (maybe) write a
decent one. I'm thinking along the lines of writing a story involving Dark
Kat, and maybe partially filling in his backstory. As I've said before, he
is my favorite character (or is that favorite villian?), and I want to know
if anyone has any ideas of their own about Dark Kat (I don't want to
"offend" anyone).

Brother Buford
36 days to graduation from ye olde high skool!

BTW, how long has Manx been mayor? Don't they have elections in MegaKat City?