Re: Harvey, Archie and Turner - the unholy trinity of comicdom...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 19:47:05 -0700

>Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Laugh it up.

I can't imagine what I would've said in this person's place (with the Turner rep
laughing at me, that is), but I'm sure the Tedco rep wouldn't have easily
forgotten it. Without diving into the realms of prehistory like "Flintstones",
I wonder if they could name a property other than Kats created by them
within recent memory to rival it in terms of popularity/merchandisablility.
I kinda doubt they could, and they have some of the best spin-doctors
going at the moment.

 I live in a quiet Northern California
>town just outside of Redding called Palo Cedro, same place as Ryan
>lives, just about 2 miles north of him, though.

Hold on. A "quiet" No.Cal town with Ryan? Is that possible?

 And we don't even have
>ONE movie theater here! And if that thing involving the Star Wars CCG
>is what made you say that, HA!

I'll never tell!