BOUNCE kats: (Interesting mental picture...)

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 18:42:25 -0700

**Simon's posts shouldn't be bouncing. I'll forward 'em manually until I
     can work it out.****

To: kats_at_bort.mv.net
From: sleet_at_pacific.net.sg (Leet Wai Leong Simon)
Subject: Re: Merchandise We'd Like to See: Introduction
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 19:49:37 +0800

At 07:11 PM 4/6/96 -0800, you wrote:

>Heh. If Matt has time to scan in the actual H-B T-shirt designs, you can dream
>with visual aids. Some of them were way cool - especially the Leather Flight
>Jackets!

WOW! Are they still around?! Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!

*ahem* right ... on another note, for those of you who want to print your
own shirts, I think one of Canon's bubble jets has the capability to print
on design paper which can be ironed on to any clean shirt ... I think I can
find out the model number if anyone is desperate enough to want to know ...
with the library of Kats pics on the ftp site already, you could probably
print out some fairly decent designs on your own. If not, you can always
dream on ... ;)

-Simon Leet