Re: Stories and Dark Side.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 17:33:00 -0500 (CDT)

>ok, since I don't know who all wanted my unfinished story, here it is,
>it's only 1Kb, so it's not exceeding the 6kb limit.:

We could start postin' our stories in parts like they do in the StH list,
(yes, I know, I'm getting bad at keeping my lists seperate, but <shrugs> . . .)
'Course, I'd have a bit of a probl'm keepin' 'em under the 6kb limit . . .

>There it is. Enjoy, build on it, post your versions to rat, though I
>would appriciate part one being written by me. I'm more of an artist than
>a writer.

Okay, I c'n do that. But, could I lengthen part one (if I ever get around to
embroidering on it)?
I'm more o' a writer than artist. (My favorite part 'bout it is laughing at
the writing attempts o' those who scorned my drawings. <EG>)

>A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
>"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
>SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

Ciao!

Terra Chang
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the universe was in their
hands. Then I ask myself, 'How the heck did we survive?'"