Re: OK, I'm back!

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 13:48:51 -0600 (CST)

> Kevin was one of the very originals - in fact, I think his big movie idea post
> was one of the first batch I sent the Tremblays about a year ago now.

    Oh, boy! Now a lot of kats fans are going to go digging through the old
posts searching for it and then they'll see just how screwy I was and still can
be! That movie post was long, but very disorganized, like most everything
I've written. Long timers will be pleased to know that now I've cleared up
and thought out just about darn near every aspect of the film and what it would
be about, but I've got it stored in a very unreliable file, my brain. Someday
I'll download, but knowing me that won't be any time too soon =-<

> Olga purported to be a lonely Russian chick in search of one of our Kats to

    Let's introduce her to Dark Kat!

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / The Long Lost, but now found Kats Fan \ /
     \/ \/