Re: Happy Birthday kats!

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 13:44:31 +0700

>>How about a name for the Fan List, say. . ."The Katalyst?"
>
>Eyeah . . . do you even know the real definition of catalyst? It means
>"something that brings about change." (I wish! I wish we could change
>Turner's mind about the cancellation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Well, I think that the mission of this list is to bring a change, to give us Kats a hope that someday maybe the SWAT kats series can go more than 24 episodes.

>>Hmm, 1 year huh. What's that in Kat years?
>
>7. My lucky number. <G>

Well, I always think that 24 is my lucky number, but I don't think that is the right answer either. <G>

>>Steve
>
>Terra Chang:

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."