Happy Birthday kats!

From: Razor <razor_at_rat.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 03:29:34 -0800

Well, I know it's early by a few days, but I won't be around to post to the
list on its actual birthday (the 20th), so I thought I'd post something
briefly now.

The Kats list was created on March 20, 1995 and has survived for one year
-- longer than even I would have expected it to have. But I'm pleased at
the list's success and fairly surprised as to how large a following we've
picked up in the past year alone. The listmail and newsgroup traffic plus
the growing number of files on the FTP/HTTP site is more than enough proof
of that.

Here's to a great first year and to an even better second! Cheers!

(Now back to your regularly scheduled listmail...

--
                     Razor on FurryMUCK/FurToonia