Re: teaser for a tale (name says it all)

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 07:33:45 -0800

>>>Blah, blah, blah, just do [write] something!! Show you're loyalty! Have
>your name immortalized
>>>forever! And um...... I think I carried this to the extreme! I'll shut up
>>>now! (no hard feelings!!!)
>>
>>Can't say I can do that (I might), but I can read them and give an honest
>>critique. I do it all the time for Courtney! And yeah, as he said, no hard
>>feelings. (I mean, we could always go on strike . . . write stories, but not
>>post them, but give all these little half hints about them . . . <ELG>
>
><evil grin> Yeah. I've got freinds who are begging me to print out stuff
>(that Grand Admiral Thrawn guy) and It's costing me lotz! I don't have to
>take tome to post my works, here (Last minute resort)

Here's where we pause and ask ourselves:

"If we saw this page blowing about in the street and stopped to pick it
 up, would reading it aloud tell us or anyone listening with us that said
 page originated on a mailing list dedicated to 'Swat Kats'?"

...and the honest injuns among us would be forced to answer "No".

and remember, Keep America On-Topic! (retire Gingrich?)