RE: SwatKats Fan Club

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 20:59:32 -0800

>>Just let me know what I can do.
>>
>>BTW-I'm sending this reply to the KatsList as well. Prohaps there are
>>some KatFolks out there that might like to help.
>
>Oh! I can help . . . summer vacation will soon be exsistant, and I will have
>lotsa free time.
>Walt!! 'Member me? Ahhhhhhh!! Where were you? Why didn't ja write? (Okay,
>I'll calm down now . . .)
>I can help . . . and I'm pretty reliable. I will do whatever I can to help.

Wow. That message that Steve quoted was oooollllldddd...like, November
or some junk. Walt's old address, wkoziol_at_delphi.com, got unsubbed, and
I haven't seen him resub under the new one (though he did have some concerns
about the amount of katmail he was getting earlier, which may explain it).

At the bottom of Dana's KATSFAQ there is a list of contributors, one of
which is Walt with the new(er) address. He's also "T-Bone" on Furtoonia.