Re: anime Callie

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 20:59:55 -0800

> SWAT Kats already is
>very much like anime, and the more like anime, the better I say (You'd rather
>Kats look the like other H-B properties? I don't.)

Hmm...the possibilities are endless in the WPT format. Lessee...Butch Hartman's
"Callie and Chip"? Eh...nah. How about Eddie Fitzgerald's "Callie: The Worm"?
Um...pass. Hey! I know! Pat Ventura presents "Callie and Yukky Duck paint
the Town"! Um, no, wait....sorry Brain - nobody wants the town painted any
shade of "vomit". "Callie's Lab"? Hmmm....series potential there....

(psst. Don't tell Dexter...)