Re: Dr. Abi Sinian

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 08:17:40 +0700

DJ wrote:
>Conversation between Edo and Terra:
>>>But I remember reading somewhere that "The Deadly Pryamid"
>>>was really "Abi's" episode. Understand what I just said?
>
>>Well, in some sort of way, that episode is a "Sinian" episode. I
>>think that Sinian's role was wisely use in that episode.
>
>Odd how you define it as 'her' episode.

Well, "Razor Edge's" is Felina's episode, "Unlikely Alloys" is the Metallikats's episode, and so on.

>I realize now I would do it
>that way, too. In order to get a good picture of her character in my
>head, I watched "The Pastmaster Rings Twice" 4 times yesterday,
>and if you're going by length of appearance she really did have a
>biggerpart in that one.

The length of appearance is not an important thing, a good role is an important thing.

>In "Deadly Pyramid" (which I can barely
>stand because I practically had a weekend marathon of it last Sunday)
>she had a slightly smaller part, but it was better.

A 2 seconds scene can be a great scene.

> Another cool thing about her character is she doesn't wear a suit.
>In "Pastmaster . . ." she wears this nice skirt and a top, not a suit.

"Suit"??? which suit that are you talking about?

>I CAN'T STAND SUITS!!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO
>MOVE IN THOSE THINGS?!?

Yeah, not to mention wearing one of those in a hot day, no wonder the air conditioning system in the building always set on very low.

>I always wonder how the women in
>Megakat City run in heels, too.

"Cartoon physics". ;)

> Dr. Jake

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."