Re: Swatkats Vehicles...

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 18:36:25 -0500

>>The vehicles:
>>"TurboKat" is the SwatKats primary vehicle. And it's also a very
>>interesting craft.
>a note about the TurboKat... I was watching 'Destructive Nature' the other
>day, and I found out where Callie sits in the TurboKat. I found out (to my
>surprise) that she sits in Razor's seat, the weapons/navigation seat... But

>Razor sits on her lap!!!!! The mystery has been solved... Maybe...

I think there's another ep (I forget which one, "Giant Bacteria" maybe?)
where Callie also sits in the Turbokat. _Next_ to Razor. She also has an
oxygen mask on in that scene...

(other stuff on missles deleted)

Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
Melissa 'Ann Phibian' Anne "Kat's Alive! It's Almost The Sixteenth! Lord,
Help Us!!!"
Kris on FurToonia