Swatkats Vehicles...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 17:40:46 -0800

To: kats_at_bort.mv.net
From: fhs1_at_shastalink.k12.ca.us (Foothill High School Library)
Subject: Re: All the vehicles!?

>Clell wrote:
>>O.K. SWAT Kat fans, can anyone name ALL the SWAT Kats vehicles? Or
>>ALL the weapons for the jet - Memory laps, I can't remember name of
>>jet!
>
>The vehicles:
>"TurboKat" is the SwatKats primary vehicle. And it's also a very
>interesting craft.
a note about the TurboKat... I was watching 'Destructive Nature' the other
day, and I found out where Callie sits in the TurboKat. I found out (to my
surprise) that she sits in Razor's seat, the weapons/navigation seat... But
Razor sits on her lap!!!!! The mystery has been solved... Maybe...
>"Cyclotron" is the SwatKats land vehicle. Unfortunately the SwatKats keep
>having a bad vehicle day with this one.
Also, about the Cyclotron, there are some eps where the Cyclotron DOESN'T
get TRASHED!!!!! In 'Ghost Pilot' the cyclotron doesn't get trashed. And
there was another ep where it didn't get a scratch, plus, the Cyclotron
actually DOCKED with the TurboKat in flight!!! Also, one more thing... I
was looking through my Central Park Media anime catalog, and there was a
movie with a bike or so called the Cyclotron. Any connection?