Re: Swatkats Vehicles...

From: Max <max_at_maxie.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 22:27:16 -0500

At 05:40 PM 3/5/96 -0800, you wrote:

>Also, about the Cyclotron, there are some eps where the Cyclotron DOESN'T
>get TRASHED!!!!! In 'Ghost Pilot' the cyclotron doesn't get trashed. And
>there was another ep where it didn't get a scratch, plus, the Cyclotron
>actually DOCKED with the TurboKat in flight!!!

That happened in "Giant Bacteria".

Another vehicle was the TurboMole, handy for those pesky collapsed mines.

There is also a Cookie Cutter Missile, and there are extendable saw blades
on top of the TurboKat, but I don't recall them calling them anything.
T-Bone used them to cut the power lines in "Giant Bacteria".

 Max