Re: A stray Kat thought...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 22:43:21 +0700

>>You would think they would have licked that problem (Flea problem)
>>by now. :-)
>
>> Max
>
>Hey, you'd think WE'd have baldness licked by now--lots of men have
>it, none like it (including my dad). We can see someone sneeze from a
>satellite but not sure a think like hair loss--there's technology for
>ya.

Lets talk about cancer shall we?

Well, I'm a little bit confuse here, you mention that in your story Chance
die because of a cancer. Well, I don't know much about kats biology, but I
do know one thing about cats and cancer, they don't have them! For some
reason, cats seem to be immune of cancer. Of course cats and kats are
different, but I think that they still the same creature.

> Dr. Jake

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"The past cann't exist without the future."