Deep-six the off-top replies please...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 08:33:27 -0800

>DJ CLAWSON wrote:
>>
>>Even David Doi, in my phone conversation with him, said those
>> episodes simply weren't done well. So the season basically left a
>> bad taste in my mouth. Also, seaQuest also sucked in its second
>> season
>
> Actually DJ, Seaquest sucked in it's first season. Bad science,
>bad acting, horribly bad submarining.

C'mon guys, could we please watch replies like this? If it ain't on-topic,
please go to e-mail. The original post is a comparison of the two shows - fine-
but the reply kinda belongs on a SeaQuest list, no? 'Nuff said.

Oh yeah, went through a Canadian Wal-Mart yesterday and found that they'd
stocked the Kat-vids, but despite Christian Tremblay's info to the contrary, there
wasn't a single kat-toy to be found. And naturally, after looking everywhere else
for "Strike of Dark Kat" and ending up getting the thing from the 'States - guess
what shows up at Wal-Mart? Grrrrrrrrrrr.......