Re: Season 2--re-evaluation

From: DJ CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 16:03:52 EST

>How did you know Davis Doi???

Well, I sent a letter over to Hanna-Barbera back in season 1 and
got a form letter back, so I sent a pissed-off letter and got
ANOTHER
form letter, but also a Turbokat keychain that makes engine noises.
(no complaints). So I sent a third, a very polite one with a thank
you note,
and I mentioned I was the President of the SKC on Prodigy. This
somehow got into the hands of Davis Doi, who sent my his work phone
number and said to call. Yes, I still have the phone number, and
chance
says it should still work, so if I get piles of fanfic questions I
might call him
up again someday. No, I don't know him personally.