How to draw

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 20:45:49 -0500 (EST)

Okay, I bet many of you have thought I became a lurker, but you're wrong!
And I'll prove it!!

Many of you have probably tried to draw T-Bone or any other SWAT Kat
character, and said, "I can't do this! It just doesn't look right!" Well,
you can make it look right now! How to draw T-Bone's face:

Draw a circle. Just a normal circle of how big ya want his face.
Next, pretend it's a sphere. Draw a rounded line around the circle
vertically. Do the same for horizontal. Make shure the place where the
two lines cross is the middle of his nose. I can't explain much more in
text, so when I am able to make attachments, I'll make a pbrush pic of it.

A.J. Freda You want SWAT Kats sound clips, I'll make em!
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Soon coming to rat.org: 16bit,44.1Khz, stereo
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kat WAV files!!!! Ranging from 4-10Mb!
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS