Re: Nitpicker's Guide to SWAT Kats

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 21:00:02 -0500 (EST)

Another nitpicker guide thing: When they are chsing the red lynx near the
end of that ep, when t-bone says: "Where'd he go?" his nose turns black.
There's also a bug in Cry Turmoil, I think it's around where T-Bone is
gonna kick Razor off the ship.

A few notes about my absence:

Though it seems I have not been doing many kat things lately, I have
been. I'm uploading tons of kat stuff to my fav. bbs. I'm sub-sysop
there. There's a file area called "SwatKats" also. They're about to get
internet soon, so you might wanna check it out. Some other stuff there
too, like WAV files and sound bites From "What do you think I am, stupid?
Bingo!" to "Where'd you learn to drive, the demolishion derby? So I ran a
couple a stop signs. Yeah, and here they all are.

A.J. Freda You want SWAT Kats sound clips, I'll make em!
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Soon coming to rat.org: 16bit,44.1Khz, stereo
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kat WAV files!!!! Ranging from 4-10Mb!
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS