Re: Responbilities and Magic.

From: DJ CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 1996 16:08:55 EST

>>Could Chance change? Naaaaaaaahh .. .

>Hey, if a kid is near him, I think that he will become more cautios
on what
>he gonna do or say.

Mabye, but ALL THE TIME? I don't think he would make a very
responsible
parent.

>>No offense, but I despise the word 'magician' and even 'magic.'

>How about the word "Luck"? Of course I never rejected a lucky horse
shoe,
>it may come in handy.

Luck has absolutely nothing to do with magic.

>>They should be called "illusionists" or something instead.

>How about calling them "Technomages"?

Why would we do that? They don't use real magic so we couldn't
call them mages, and why does have the stuff they do have to do with
technology? Harry Houdini didn't have a computer. Most of the stuff
involves sliding shafts and hidden stuff.

>>but being my fanfic does deal with a cartoon show that saws 'magic'
quite
>>often, I'll use the word.

>How about the terms "paranormal activities"?

Then you're thinking X-files, or voodoo, or supernatural forces.
Though close by, not truly magic.

NO MORE SPOILERS! TO ANYONE! YOU'LL HAVE JUST HAVE TO
WAIT UNTIL IT COMES OUT (WHICH SHOULD BE VERY SOON).

                                   Dr. Jake