Re: The order of the Cartoon Network Eps.

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 20:05:14 -0800

At 09:51 AM 1/28/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Courtney is taping the series currently, and she and I noticed something:
>the episodes are not in order as shown by Cartoon Network! She's made a list
>of the shown episodes so far, and when she's done, I will post it and then
>we can see which days we need to be at home to tape the episodes we need.
>Now here's the question: should I or shouldn't I?

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! I need the last ep., and need to know
when it's on. Mabye Turner Can't (be) Nice (TCN) dosn't show episode 24. By
what's it's name anyway?

>...who has had way too much sugar for one person.

Too mush sugar comes to me naturally!
Ryan "Jake "B-ko Daitokuji" Shard" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
This is just a moment of B-ko's life.
Forget about it! I don't have all day!!
- A-ko Magami

You realize this will affect your grade!
- Miss Ayumi

Please stop fighting!
- C-ko Kotobuki