The order of the Cartoon Network Eps.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 09:51:17 -0600 (CST)

Courtney is taping the series currently, and she and I noticed something:
the episodes are not in order as shown by Cartoon Network! She's made a list
of the shown episodes so far, and when she's done, I will post it and then
we can see which days we need to be at home to tape the episodes we need.
Now here's the question: should I or shouldn't I?

Terra Chang,
Swat Kats fan,
writer,
nice person, (really, I am!)
totally crazy.

...who has had way too much sugar for one person.