Re: Fanfic story.

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 19:24:01 -0800

At 08:01 AM 1/24/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>BTW, is anyone done with their fanfic? I haven't seen a new one
>>since well before New Years. Mine will be out within the next
>>month.

Get it in soon! I'm getting tired of reading my own stuff!

>Have you checked out Ryan's "Midnight Magic" part 9, a, and b? These three
>came out after the New Year. And I think that I also saw Ryan's "Dark Ages"
>in rat.org.

You mean my Tribute to <gag!> Ted Turner didn't make it? Well, I expected
this. It's really true to life, and Ted dosn't like true to life (prevoius
statement null and void when Ted puts SWAT Kats back into production!!)

>Well, mine is still in writing (Although I doubt that even one of my fanfic
>will ever been seen by anyone else but me, since that I'm still stuck at
>chapter two in my first story.).

I can relate. Battle One Grey and Two Blue, that I'm writing is still with
the unfinished eps, in limbo!

>To Ratman:
>I try to download Ryan's "Dark Ages" from rat.org, but my permission to ftp
>it is denied by the server. How do I download it from rat.org?

I get that too. Usually, when I change to a different server, It heals
itself, but I don't worry because the only new stuff is what I wrote, other
than Terra. She and I seem to do all the fanfics. Mabye because we have SWAT
Kats on the brain (after all, I do think about them all hours of the day.
Yes, they're appearing in my dreams now, too!!)

Ryan "Jake "B-ko Daitokuji" Shard" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
This is just a moment of B-ko's life.
Forget about it! I don't have all day!!
- A-ko Magami

You realize this will affect your grade!
- Miss Ayumi

Please stop fighting!
- C-ko Kotobuki