Re: Fanfic story.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 07:58:33 +0700

>At 08:01 AM 1/24/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>Have you checked out Ryan's "Midnight Magic" part 9, a, and b? These three
>>came out after the New Year. And I think that I also saw Ryan's "Dark Ages"
>>in rat.org.
>
>You mean my Tribute to <gag!> Ted Turner didn't make it?

Well, "A Tribute to Ted Turner " has become one with the "Dark Ages".

>>Well, mine is still in writing (Although I doubt that even one of my fanfic
>>will ever been seen by anyone else but me, since that I'm still stuck at
>>chapter two in my first story.).
>>
>I can relate. Battle One Grey and Two Blue, that I'm writing is still with
>the unfinished eps, in limbo!

I think that most of us in this list want to create a fanfic story, but
they got some obstacle that they must overcome to. And I think that once
the obstacle has gone, I'm sure that the fanfic directory will be fill with
lots of stories.

>>To Ratman:
>>I try to download Ryan's "Dark Ages" from rat.org, but my permission to ftp
>>it is denied by the server. How do I download it from rat.org?
>>
>I get that too. Usually, when I change to a different server, It heals
>itself, but I don't worry because the only new stuff is what I wrote, other
>than Terra. She and I seem to do all the fanfics.

I hope that my fanfics will be finish soon.

>Mabye because we have SWAT Kats on the brain (after all, I do think about
>them all hours of the day. Yes, they're appearing in my dreams now, too!!)

Hmmm, "Dreams".... Does anybody here want to make a fanfic story when the
SwatKats is having s strange dream sequence?