Re: Kitty litter...

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 19:49:47 -0600 (CST)

>BTW- How many of you out there are blessed with the joys of having an actual
>Cat? :-)

I wish! I really truly wish! I'd get an orange one an' a blond one with
tiger stripes <g> and I'd name Jake and Chance. (Though, seriously, I'd call
'em that even if they were gray and black!)

Vampires! I have been reading "The Vampire Chronicles" by Anne Rice (I
*HIGHLY* recomend reading them!) and now I've got vampires on the brain!
(again!) HELP!!!!!!!! <VBEG> ;) ;) ;)

Terra Chang,
Swat Kats fan,
writer,
nice person, (really, I am!)
totally crazy.

...who is now totally out of control. (Cold weather makes me even more hyper
than sugar *ever* could!!)