Re: Razor's career

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 19:54:15 -0800

>I just caught a TCN promo for the month of February, and Razor was one of
>the characters in the "bumper" before the ad. It was done in the usual
>practice by TCN of putting snipits of animated characters in the
>checkerboard background. Other characters were the Big Dog (2 stupid) and
>one I don't recall right now.

They've come that far? Mabye Turner's Criminally Nuts (TCN) is wizing up!

>Makes me do some wondering why TCN would be allowed to use a "no longer
>promoted" character by TPS.. At least the Kats are getting a little
>promotion (even tho it's not very direct).

Turner's a $_at_#^! That's why! If Turner has a really bad show, (Brady Bunch),
they'll put it on everywhere and lotsa advertizing, and a really good show,
(SWAT Kats), they'll cancel it to bankrupt itself. Go figure :/ . That's
just the way Turner's Prostitute Service (TPS) works!
Ryan "Jake "B-ko Daitokuji" Shard" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
This is just a moment of B-ko's life.
Forget about it! I don't have all day!!
- A-ko Magami

You realize this will affect your grade!
- Miss Ayumi

Please stop fighting!
- C-ko Kotobuki