Re: Swatkats Love Couples..

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 17:32:24 -0600 (CST)

>I can add to this list, lets put Briggs's sister to the story (Got this
>idea from Terra's story.),

Actually, that's really who I intended Cassandra to be. I was tossing this
idea 'round for a while, y'know, before I found this list. I originally
intended to make Cassandra the Deputy Mayor, but Callie started proving more
popular, making her bitter and angry, hence her insults, and she finally
went beserk, attacked Manx and Briggs, and saving them was the Swat Kats
very first job as the Swat Kats. Then they give Callie the klaxon (it that
how you spell it?Kalxon?) etc. etc.

Lt.Feral's little brother.

Whoa...... three Ferals are a bit too much for me.

>Of course all of this
>is fanfic characters, so add yours in.

Um, how about the characters from "Day and Night" (my stories!) and
"Midnight Magic"? (Ryan's stories!)

Terra Chang,
Swat Kats fan,
writer,