Re: A name for the kat planet.

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 19:37:01 -0800

At 01:30 PM 1/13/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>On Fri, 12 Jan 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:
>>
>>> Since that the possibilities that the SwatKats do live in an another planet
>>> is very high, how about if we give it a name?
>>
>>Hows about Puddy?
>
>Hmmm, interesting name, does anybody here want to comment on this name?

I like Terra. Terra, If you're reading this, PLEASE read the note below.

>Oh yeah, few more name:
>
>Caldoria
>Charon - I still think that this is a good name.
>Calisto - Taken from the name of one of Jupiter moon
>Gaia

How about:

Keilla - Taken fron the dark ages of Imperal
Luna - Same as above
Gravatron - Not the one occupied by the robot things in some show in 1986.
Kapich Pizon - If you're feeling in that kind of a mood......
Mango - I was feeling fruity when I wrote this.

>The message below is for Terra Chang:

I agree to the below entirly

>Sorry Terra, but "Terra" does means ground, Earth, land, etc. So I think
>that it is perfect name for the kat planet, beside, it is a good name. :-)
>Of course if you don't want name to be mention on this thread, I promise
>not to mention it again.

Jake Shard
SWAT Kat Extremist