Misc. Ramblings ...

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 1995 11:49:45 +0800 (GMT-8)

On Sat, 14 Oct 1995, ARTHUR JOHN FREDA wrote:

> P.S. Also, how fast is the speed of heat?

Varies depending on the conductivity of the medium you're talking about I
suppose. Infra-red radiation, being EM, travels at the speed 3x10^8 m/s.

RE: Kats Shaving?
I always thought shaving for Kats meant trimming their whiskers ... which
was why Feral had a moustache and T-Bone's got those macho whisker
thingies.

RE: Kats Plushie?!
WHERE?! WHERE?! That would be utterly cool!

RE: 'Secret Files of the SWAT Kats'
We never got those over here in Singapore, though I read about it in the
Animato! article ... what was it like?

-Simon Leet
 (Who is answering the above question because he just did a Physics paper.)