give up?

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 1995 14:43:17 -0400 (EDT)

        I feel as though I'm the only person on the planet that likes
SWAT Kats. I feel as I should just give up on them. Maybe I should rip my
drawing of razor that looks almost exactly like razor1.gif to shreds.
Maybe I should stop making a tape of the eps. Everyone makes fun of me
for liking SK. :( Even my little sister. OK, OK, I sound a little
depressing. So sue me. I didn't mean to make your day depressing too.

        I think TCN should have a 12 hour marathon of SK so I can get all
of them on tape. Thanks for telling me they're on at 2PM on Saturdays. I
wish I could access the newsgroup. My college freeport server doesn't
subcribe to newsgroups. Anyone know another way to get in?

        How do you add a file (like a graphic file (*.GIF, *.JPG, ETC.))
to an e-mail message. I'm using Pine 3.90 . I'd also like to know how to
upload to /incoming directory. I think rat has it shut down right now,
but I keep on seeing new JPEGs in the /images/tv directory.

ARTHUR JOHN FREDA
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu It's a bird! It's a plane! It's TAILS! :)
"Tails" on FunkyChat and HappyChat