Re: SWAT Kats Love

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 3 May 95 17:44:13 EDT

Andy Hill writes:
>On Mon, 1 May 1995, Ed Rudnicki wrote:
>> Your pairings are agreeable, but what about Anne Gora? She appears
>> too often to be disregarded.
>
> There's a fairly good reason for this, on my part at any rate, I
>didn't simply just disregrard her. I have come across a lot of "career
>women", and Ann strikes me as extremely focused (focussed?) with little
>room for romance. It's almost like she's written that way to ward off
>any attempts to integrate the female aspect of her character as some kind
>of plot device.

But what you said about Ann is also true of Felina and Callie. Both
are _very_ dedicated to their jobs. Perhaps the difference is one of
degree, but IMHO not all that much. If anything, Felina Feral is
more dedicated than Ann Gora.

Ed Rudnicki erudnick_at_pica.army.mil
TLM addict FDC Bronx FDC Night Watchman
"You're getting brutal, Sark - brutal, and needlessly
cruel." "Thank you, Master Cee!" --- (Tron)