How is SWAT Kats spelled?

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 23:18:03 -0500 (CDT)

    I'm just wondering, how is SWAT Kats spelled? I don't mean that it's
S-W-A-T-space-K-A-T-S, I obviously know that already. I just want to know if
there is an official version. I used to spell it Swatkats, SwatKats, SWATKATS,
SWATKats, and the two word versions of the first three, but now I spell it
SWAT Kats since that's what the "SWAT Kats Radical Riders Bike Safety
Checklist" had listed. That version doesn't really look perfect since it would
appear as if SWAT is a prefix in the same manner as it is for police SWAT, but
the show doesn't really support this (Police are usually not fighter pilots.).
How is it listed in different articles? Has the name ever appeared on the show
outside of the opening and credits? Not that I'm hugely concerned about the
whole thing, just curious.

        It's the question that was bound to be asked sooner or later.

            Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu