Re: Bad vehicle, list and lab day...

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 07:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 26 Apr 1995, Dana Uehara wrote:

> Well, there's a very good reason for this. Feral wasn't even *in* the
> hospital at the time. It was someone else who Razor threw the masks to and
> said "book 'em" while he ran to rejoin his buddy. Most likely Feral was
> busy trying to stop Dark Kat from taking over the city.

     Yeah, I wasn't too clear on this, I was really referring to Feral by
extension, I had realized he wasn't present. He was, of course, trying
to stop DarkKat at that moment.

> anime sequence that does a 360-degree pan around a character as he suits
> up. This is *exactly* what you see when Razor suits up as well, and this
> animation sequence has been reused several times in the second-season
> episodes ("Mutation City," for example).

     This 360 degree thing is a trademark of a certain anime house, the
name of which escapes me at the moment. As far as "re-used" goes, the
only thing I've only found mildly annoying is the re-use in the second
season of the same shot of T-Bone sliding the throttle control forward,
the variable-geometry TurboKat exhaust ports narrowing, and the TurboKat
leaving the hangar. It's an unbelievable sequence, fantasic...but how
often can you use the same frames?

Andy