Re: Bad vehicle, list and lab day...

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 11:59:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 26 Apr 1995, Dana Uehara wrote:

> In any event, I received a couple of bounces that never made it through to
> the list, but I'll resend them. One is Andy's comment about "the second
> season showing less chutes than the first," and another is Tim Fay's
> announcement about KATATONIC, the _Kats_ fanzine.

Majordomo is setup to look for words like "unsubscribe" and so on. I've had
it bounce a few messages of mine, so I've disabled that feature. Let's
see if we get any more bounced messages.

> Paul: I accidently deleted all the mailing lists.
>
> Even if the last backup was last week, or the week prior, I don't think
> more than a handful of listers were lost. Hopefully those people who were
> dropped will realize the sudden decline in listmail (from prolific to zero)
> and will query me and/or rejoin the list.

That's good news.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77