Re: For Fox Kids Network:Margaret Loesch

From: August Yang <wntrmute_at_ritz.mordor.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 22:53:40 -0400 (EDT)

Somebody (sorry, I lost your name) wrote:
> Just caught "Razor's Edge", although scrambled due to Pay-TV, I could see
> it plainly enough.
WHAT?!?!? AUGH!! That was a title of one of my fanfic ideas! Not only
that, but there's a SWAT Kats episode out there that I seem to have missed!
When was it on and when (and where) do you think I could catch it? (Plot
synopsis wouldn't hurt either...)

> "Inspiring"? In the last few years for action-adventure, TMNT and
> SWATKATS have done more to revolutionize the "hero-toon" thing than even
> most Hollywood execs have realized.
SWAT Kats, I'll give you but TMNT? I was a fan of the Eastman and Laird
comic book, but when I saw the "kiddified" version on the TV I nearly gagged.
Ah well, I'm more into the idea of "hero-furries" anyway.

August Paul Yang hopes that people know what a furry is. If not he'll
explain
--
wntrmute_at_ritz.mordor.com | For my Life
Public Relations and Official Test Audience for the FDC | Still ahead,